HYDRO - CEM III/A 42,5 N
USE OF Product
- Production of slow set durable concrete of high final strength (B25 class and higher);
- Arrangement of heavy foundations;
- Construction of underground structures;
- Construction of marine and coast-protecting constructions;
- Construction of hydraulic constructions and hydropower plants.
- Neutralization of silica-alkali reaction due to the low content of alkali;
- Resistance to sulfate intrusion;
- Reduction of cracking risk;
- Water-proof in wet conditions;
- Development of high final strength that continues after 28 days;
- Low hydration temperature;
- Increased strength of construction.
Health and safety
The chemical composition of the cement is in full compliance with sanitary- epidemiological standards in the context of harmful substances that are required for the quality of the given building material