UNIVERSAL - CEM II 42,5N
Use of product
- Durable concrete production of high solidity (B 25 grades and above).
- Arranging of massive foundations and creation of monolithic constructions of external walls.
- Conducting a wide range of construction / repair works.
- Production of miniature items (tile, sodium and other), as well as production of design artworks (furniture and decor elements) from concrete.
- Allows to reduce the timing of the mold, increase the turnover of the molds while making small items, reduce the construction periods without reducing quality.
- High resistance to the compression (22-24 MPa for 2 days, which is of 10-12 MPa more than the average required minimum of fast reinforced cement standard).
- High ultrasonic hardness on the 28th day of compression, with several MPAs exceeding standards established for 42,5 cements.
- The convenience of high tension and uniformity, when combined with a mixture of concrete solution
- Convenient application and preservation of quality over time.
- Easy distribution of the concrete mixture on the whole volume of the mold.
- High gripping during plastering.
- Low hydration temperature, maintaining high solidity.
Health and safety
The chemical composition of the cement content of harmful substances is according to required sanitary-epidemiological standards. While working with cement, avoid eye and skin contact, do not inhale dust and use appropriate protective clothing, gloves, eyes and face protection.