The construction of the factory began in September 2015. During construction process, Georgian side as well as French side and Swiss specialists were actively involved. At the same time, our company employees were having internships and trainings in the factories of “LafargeHolcim”, in different countries of Europe and Asia. The construction process was successfully completed in January 2017, and the launching process started in August 2017.
Together with our partners, we set up a quality control program based on European standards and long-term expertise of “LafargeHolcim”.
The factory is equipped with modern laboratory equipment, that enables quality monitoring at all stages of production. In case of special projects, special requirements, support will be provided by a network of “LafargeHolcim“laboratories.
Full automation of production process with modern equipment and strict quality control system, allows us to produce a wide range of products and offer customers high and stable quality product.
The main indicators of the factory:
- Annual productivity – 300,000 tons;
- Line type – closed production cycle;
- The raw material warehouse – 40,000 tons;
- The ready products silage – 3 pieces of 1700 tones; -2 pieces 800 tones.
- Crusher performance – 15 tons per hour;
- Drying – up to 50 tons per hour;
- The packaging section’s performance – 1600 hours per hour;
- Number of filters – 11